Single persons discount

If you are the only person over the age of 18 who lives in your home, and it is your sole or main residence, you will be entitled to a single person discount of at least 25 percent.

Fixed penalty fines

If you think you may qualify for a reduction in your bill you need complete an application. To falsely claim a reduction is a criminal offence. You have a legal duty to tell us of any changes in your circumstance which may affect the amount of council tax you pay. Failure to inform us within 21 days could lead a financial penalty or prosecution.

rating button