Certificate of student status for council tax discount

Student council tax discounts or exemptions

If you wish to apply for a student discount you will need to provide evidence of your student status.

This evidence should include:

1. name of course
2. course start date
3. student number

Your certificate must be from the University or College you are studying at and should be submitted with the Council Tax Disc for Students application form.

If you stop being a student you must inform us straight away by emailing counciltax@watford.gov.uk.

rating button