The council may be able to offer advice or financial assistance a secured loan to help owner occupiers get essential repairs carried out on their properties in the following situations:
- you have occupied and owned the property for at least three years
- you have not received equivalent assistance from the council within the previous five years
- you receive certain benefits
- the property has serious defects which significantly impact on your safety or wellbeing
You can use this form to:
- Assess if you qualify for assistance
- Register for a full assessment of your application
This form will ask you
- Your details
- The details of other people in your household
- If you own or rent your home
- Details of benefits you receive
- Details and costs of the work you would like to carry out
If you meet the qualifying criteria within this form we will arrange an inspection of the property to decide any assistance that we are able to offer.
Please note that you only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.