Online forms: Council Tax student discount or exemption

To complete this form you will need to provide:-

  • Your details.
  • Tenancy start date (if applicable).
  • The names of all adults living at the same address.
  • Course information for all students including place of study and student ID number.

Proof of your student status

If you don't have student ID numbers we need a copy of the student certificate(s) issued by the college or university registry department.  You can upload a copy when completing this form or send copies to us by post but your application won't be processed until we have received them.

This form is quick and easy to complete but please note you only have 60 minutes to fill out each page.

rating button