Online forms: Request or Remove a Council Tax Single Person Discount

If you are the only adult living in your property you may get a 25% single person discount on your Council Tax. An adult is anyone over the age of 18.

You can use this form to:

  • apply for a single person discount, or
  • ask for an existing single person discount to be removed.

This form will ask you to provide

  • Your full name and address.
  • Your Council Tax account reference (if known).
  • The name and forwarding address of any adults that have moved out, and the date they moved.
  • If you are asking for your discount to be removed - the name and previous address of the adult(s) that have moved in (if known) and the date they moved in.

Please note that you only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.

rating button