Online forms: Abandoned Vehicle

Please see the Abandoned Vehicle pages for advice and information. 

Untaxed vehicles

Nuisance vehicles

Vehicles obstructing the public highway or a hazard to road users should be reported to the police on the website or by telephone on the non emergency number 101.

This form will ask you provide the following information

  • Your details
  • Location of the vehicle including street name
  • Vehicle details - including registration number (if available)

Please provide as much detail as possible.

Please note that you only have 30 minutes to fill in each page of this form.

rating button