Events for 26th Apr 2018
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 events.
The Pump House Jazz Club
- Date: 1st September 2016 - 19th December 2019
- Every week
- Location: The Pump House Theatre, Local Board Road
- Time: 20:15 - 23:00
- Cost: -
The Pump House LIVE Jazz Club- Watford, has been putting on the very best of live traditional jazz for over 40 years featuring some of the jazz world's top musicians. We host a different live band each week playing three sets built around traditional, New Orleans and Dixieland music, but do expect other styles in the mix. Our atmosphere is relaxed and inclusive. Everyone with a love of jazz or just a curiosity to hear what goes on is most welcome, young and not so young...
We offer a well-stocked bar with guest ales, snacks and a legendary raffle - always featuring a few surprises!
Entry on the door, no pre-bookings required, free car parking.
For more information contact Hazel Fox on tel: 01923 467269 or email: email@example.com
- 6 December: Grahams Smith Shades of Jazz
- 13 December: Yerba Buena Jazz Band
- 20 December: Northside Jazz Band
- 3 January 2019: Bob Dwyers Bix & Pieces
- 10 January: King Jazz
- 17 January: Mike Barrys New Uptown Gang
- 24 January: Tad Newtons Jazz Friends
- 31 January: Razzamajazz Dixieland Band
Watford Circus Arts
- Date: 8th February 2018 - 13th December 2018
- Every week
- Location: Central Primary School, Derby Road
- Time: 19:00 - 21:30
- Cost: £1
We invite you to join us for practice, skill swapping, and all round circus fun!
Indoor training space for all your juggling circus and training needs. Nice wooden floor and high ceilings.
For ages 16 and over.