The Community Voluntary Services Fundraising Conference
- Date: 7th March 2018
- Location: Holywell Community Centre, Chaffinch Lane, WD18 9QD
- Time: 9:30 - 14:30
- Cost: Free
This free Community Voluntary Services (CVS) Fundraising Conference will provide an opportunity to listen to interesting speakers which include:
- Rachel Jackson, Marketing Director & Richard Morris, Founder and CEO from TheGivingMachine
- Jacquie Hime, Executive Director from from North Herts CVS
- Calum Munro, Programme Officer from People’s Postcode Lottery
- Sneha Blair, Fundraiser from Playskill
- Emma Power, Scheme Manager from Home-Start Watford & Three Rivers
During the event, attendees will participate in interactive workshops which include: writing a fundraising strategy or growing unrestricted income.
The event will be (as always!) a good networking opportunity and we hope that our conference will encourage local community groups to be more innovative & creative regarding their finances, particularly today when public purse is under a lot of pressure.
Please feel free to promote the event and make sure you book your place! Booking is essential.
Click here to book your place.
For further information email Michal Siewniak, Watford Community Voluntary Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07825 021746.
The Fundraising Conference is funded by the Hertfordshire Community’s Foundation Workforce Development Grant.