In order to make it even easier for eligible people to get protected against COVID-19, vaccination clinics are available in Watford...
For vaccination clinics across Hertfordshire, visit covid.healthierfuture.org.uk. Information on walk-ins and appointment-only clinics below.
Pop-up vaccine clinics
- Manor View Practice on Sat 31 July from 1.30pm to 4.30pm (Bushey Medical Centre)
- Beechen Grove Baptist Church on Sun 1 August 10am-4pm
- Manor View Practice on Tues 3 August from 8pm to 9.30pm (Bushey Medical Centre)
- Christ Church on Fri 6 August from 5pm-7.30pm (St Albans Road)
- Stanborough Park Seventh Day Adventist Church on Wed 11 August from 10am-1pm
- Wellspring Church on Sat 14 August from 10am-12 noon
- North Watford Mosque on Thurs 19 August from 10am-1pm (PFIZER ONLY)
- Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccination clinic for anyone 18+
- 1st or 2nd dose (must have received 1st dose at least 8 weeks ago)
- Walk-ins accepted. Call 01923 278181 to book
- Residents do NOT need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number, we do NOT share any immigration details
Walk in vaccine clinics
Asda Watford walk-in
(Odhams Trading Estate, St Albans Road WD24 7RT)
- For anyone over 18+
- Walk ins 7 days a week 8am to 7pm – no appointment necessary.
- Until Fri 30 July - Offering Moderna 1st and 2nd dose (must be 8 weeks plus from 1st dose)
- From Sat 31 July - Offering AstraZeneca 1st and 2nd dose (must be 8 weeks plus from 1st dose)
- The following is NOT needed: NHS number, GP registration and residential address
Watford Town Hall walk-in
(Hempstead Road, WD17 3EX)
- AstraZeneca, if you’re 40+ and Pfizer if you’re 18+.
- For both you can get your 1st and 2nd dose (if 8 weeks or more after your 1st).
- Walk ins – no appointment necessary, but you need to show a photo ID and proof of age.
- Fri 30 Jul 11:30am to 7:30pm (Pfizer)
- Sat 31 Jul 8:30am to 3:30pm (AstraZeneca)
- Sun 1 Aug 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)
- Mon 2 Aug 11:30am to 7:30pm (Pfizer)
- Tue 3 Aug 10:30am to 6:30pm (Pfizer)
- Wed 4 Aug 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)
- Thu 5 Aug 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)
- Fri 6 Aug 11:30am to 7:30pm (Pfizer)
- Sat 7 Aug 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)
- Sun 8 Aug 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)