Leisure and culture
Our rich local history, beautiful parks and green spaces, excellent sports venues and programme of year-round entertainment are just some of the things that make Watford a great place to live.
In this section you can find out how about our two new leisure centres and how to keep fit and active, as well as details of our nature conservation programme, open to all residents, young and old.
There is information on things to do and places to visit in the town - you can choose from over 40 areas of parkland and open space, 50 playgrounds, 2 adventure playgrounds, 5 community centres, our wonderful Museum with Space2 art galleries, the thriving Watford Palace Theatre and much more.
In this section
- Gazebo hire
- Get Active in Watford
- Kids cycle races to celebrate Le Tour in England
- Play strategy
- Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- Sign up for email alerts
- Temporary Closure of Harwoods Adventure Playground
- Watford and Three Rivers Safety Advisory Group
- Watford Town Centre Cultural Study
- Wild about...Watford!