Jobs and careers
In this section, you can find links to job vacancies, job descriptions, and person specifications. You can also apply for most posts using our online application form.
Whether you are looking for a career here with us at the council or you are unsure about where to go for advice and information about careers, training and development or even where to find your local job centre, these pages should be able to help you.
For jobs with other councils in Hertfordshire see the links below:
- Jobs with Hertfordshire County Council
- Jobs with Welwyn & Hatfield Borough Council
- Jobs with East Herts District Council
- Jobs with Three Rivers District Council
- Jobs with St Albans District Council
- Jobs with Hertsmere Borough Council
- Jobs with Broxbourne Borough Council
- Jobs with Stevenage Borough Council
- Jobs with Dacorum District Council
- Jobs with North Herts District Council
Please note for Hertsmere and Broxbourne Borough Council's - you will be directed to the Jobs Go Public website.
The link above will take you directly to Herts County Council's Teach in Herts pages, with information about jobs, training and support.
Vacancies and volunteering at Watford Colosseum
There are opportunities for volunteers to join the front of house team at Watford Colosseum. Please visit the Watford Colosseum website for more details, and for information on the latest job vacancies.
In this section
- Billing Officer RB6531
- Committee & Scrutiny Support Officer 18.5 hrs per week
- Electoral Services Assistant (Fixed term for 18 months and maybe extended)
- HR Operations Manager
- Member Development & Civic Officer
- PA to Managing Director
- X 4 posts Seasonal Play Worker Fixed term from 24 July 2014 to 31 August 2014
How do you rate this information / service?