Pollution comes in many forms - air, noise, land and water pollution.
The council's Environmental health team is responsible for protecting public health and carrying out monitoring of pollution.
You can find out more about the council's responsibilities in this section, as well as details of other agencies we work with to combat pollution.
In this section
- Environmental Permitting
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Pollution control - asbestos
- Pollution control - clean air act approval
- Pollution control - construction information and advice
- Pollution control - contaminated land
- Pollution control - inspection and regulation
- Saving the world, starting with Watford
How do you rate this information / service?