Report it

You don't have to be resident in Watford to report a problem. However, please note, we can only look after reports relating to the Watford area.  

Ordinarily, you can report the following online:

We are hoping to add more services throughout the year.

For any highways issues - such as those relating to roads, pavements, road and highway signs, street lighting, gritting, flooding or drainage, please follow the link below to the county website:

If you do not wish to complete a form online, then please get in touch with our Customer Service Centre on tel: 01923 226400 who will be more than happy to assist you.

For more information