You don't have to be resident in Watford to report a problem. However, please note, we can only look after reports relating to the Watford area.
- Abandoned or dumped vehicle
- Any animal related problem including stray dogs
- Council tax – change of address
- Comment, compliment and complaint about our service
- Dead animal removal
- Dog fouling
- Fly posting
- Fly tipping
- Housing benefit – change of address
We are hoping to add more services throughout the year.
For any highways issues - such as those relating to roads, pavements, road and highway signs, street lighting, gritting, flooding or drainage, please follow the link below to the county website:
If you do not wish to complete a form online, then please get in touch with our Customer Service Centre on tel: 01923 226400 who will be more than happy to assist you.
How do you rate this information / service?