Population and statistical information
Various data is contained here relating to Watford such as population, house prices, numbers of houses built, retail and office floor space, employers and unemployment figures. Other useful sources of information can be found in the external links panel below. Further data from the 2011 Census can be found on the Office for National Statistics (ONS) website and Hertfordshire's Local Information Service website using the links at the bottom of the page.
- Age/sex profile of Watford
- Net housing completions and projected completions (at 31 March 2012) against East of England Plan target, extended to 2028
- House prices
- Five Year Housing supply assessment as at 31 March 2012
- Commercial & industrial floor space in Watford
- Unemployment figures 2008-2012 (claimant count)
- Main employers in Watford
Housing Trajectory graph as at 31 March 2012.pdf (Adobe PDF format, 9Kb)
Assessment of a Five Year Housing supply as at 31 March 2012.pdf (Adobe PDF format, 16Kb)
How do you rate this information / service?